Hibiscus House, an exclusive 5 bedroom ocean-front villa located within the Kilifi Plantation on one of the most sublime and peaceful settings on the Kenyan coastline. With stunning views and easy access to a wide range of coastal activities, it is the perfect family getaway. There is an option to rent the one bedroomed villa alongside the house to sleep an additional 2 people.
The house was designed and built by the owner’s parents as their holiday home in the early ‘70s. From here they could fish their hearts out for those huge Marlin and other billfish off the Kenyan coast. The one bedroomed Villa with private infinity pool, was built in 2016 and the main house has since been completely refurbished to the highest standard.
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Air Con
- Ceiling Fans
- Mosquito Nets
- Smart TV
- Daybeds and Umbrellas
- Library and Media room
- Office Facilities
- Wine Cellar
- Luxury bed linen
- Daily maid service
- Butler service
- Master Chef and Sous Chef
- 10 staff in total
- Impeccable Kenyan hospitality
- Gardener and Pool man
- Sleeps 10 guests in 3 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. The Master bedroom has an adjoining twin room convenient for a family with young children.
The one-bedroomed villa
- A self-contained open-plan villa with a huge double bedroom and adjoining bathroom to be enjoyed by an extra 2 guests.
- Clifftop setting and short walk to beach
- 20 min transfer to Vipingo Ridge airport and 60 mins to Malindi Airport
- Mombasa – 2 hour drive
- 1 hour flight from Nairobi to Mombasa, followed by a 2 hour drive
Meet The Team
Our round-the-clock team of travel experts can tailor a trip to your tastes, whatever the size of your budget.
Luxury Villa Specialist
A seasoned traveller, Olivia is happiest with her toes in the sand and a cocktail firmly in one hand. She combines expertise, personal knowledge and an eye for exquisite luxury to design dream holidays for families, parties and bucket list adventures.