Le Grand Jardin is a rare triumph: a hidden sanctuary on the Cote d’Azur that’s eco-friendly, era-defining and rooted in the region’s colourful history. With 12 bedrooms, direct sea access and a wonderful spa, this is a gem of a villa.
It’s the sole private property on the island of Sainte Marguerite and has been designed to kick all senses into action. Picture sweet-smelling citrus trees, tranquil and trickling natural pools and a 14,000m2 botanic garden that calls for slow strolls in the Mediterranean heat.
It’s all watched over by an old fortress and offers complete privacy from the outside world for a large group, despite being moments from the flashing lights of Cannes.
- Eco spa with 2 pools
- Sauna hammam and gym
- Unique property on Île Sainte-Marguerite
- 10min from Cannes port by Private boat
- Fully staffed like a 5* Hotel
Included in the rate
- Daily full luxury breakfast for all guests as per our breakfast menu
- Daily Afternoon Delight service (light snack / afternoon tea)
- Selected Water, Soft Drinks, Coffee and Teas at disposal – specific brands at extra charge
- House manager; coordinating your stay and assisting with your concierge requests (8hrs presence per day)
- Housekeeping (Make-up and Turn-Down service)
- Service staff during mealtimes*
Night shift (1 person, drinks service, can be on call upon request)
- Grocery shopping (charged at cost, except for Breakfast and Afternoon delight which is included)
- Arrival and
Departure from the closest airport (Nice) for all guests by car / minibus (same time) followed by Boat Transfer.
- 1 return trip daily from the Island to Cannes for all guests
- Cannes and La Croissette – 10 mins by private boat
- Nice – 45 mins drive from Cannes
- Antibes – 35 mins drive from Cannes
Meet The Team
Our round-the-clock team of travel experts can tailor a trip to your tastes, whatever the size of your budget.
Luxury Villa Specialist
A seasoned traveller, Olivia is happiest with her toes in the sand and a cocktail firmly in one hand. She combines expertise, personal knowledge and an eye for exquisite luxury to design dream holidays for families, parties and bucket list adventures.