A private home in the Borana Conservancy in the Laikipia region of Kenya, located at the foot of snow-capped Mount Kenya, Sirai House sits in a secluded 250-acre estate, high on a ridge with spectacular views in all directions, surrounded by indigenous forests and game-rich Kenyan hills and plains.
With Sirai’s almost perfect weather, clear skies, a bright sun and a cool breeze, you will be able to enjoy its grounds at any time of day and find many diversions for everyone in your party.
- 20m Heated infinity Pool
- Pool House
- Table tennis
- Fully equipped bar
- Pickleball Court
- Basketball Court
- Yoga retreat
- Running track
- Boules Pitch
- Waterhole and hide
- Wine Cellar
- Club room
- Billiards Table
Fully staffed with a team of 40
- Head of housekeeping
- Head guide
- Equestrian manager
All the best in the industry. All diets are catered for. Personal and Michelin star chefs are welcomed into the kitchen. The menu is at the behest of guests, the cellar their playground.
- This room is unrivalled for space and comfort. Beyond a glass wall of retractable doors, a private terrace and infinity pool leads the eye out across the plains of Kenya that lay below Sirai.
- This elegant suite is only a short distance from the terrace of the main house. The bedroom, sitting area and sumptuous bathroom are all connected whilst a private terrace leads to an outdoor rain shower with unparalleled views.
Suite 3 & 4
- These two suites join onto a large shared drawing room. Each suite is perfectly contained within itself with fires, bathrooms, verandas and outdoor showers.
Suite 4 & 5
- Like suites 3 & 4, these rooms have the added advantage of a shared drawing room between them. Furthest from the main house these suites are a magical hideaway with granite or solid wooden bath tubs.
- Sirai Air will fly from Nairobi to Borana Airstrip in approximately 35 minutes; a 20-minute game drive follows this flight to Sirai House through the Borana Conservancy.
- Nairobi – 4 hr 25 min drive / 35 min flight
- Nanyuki – 1 hour drive
- Ngare Ndare Blue Pools – 25 min drive
Meet The Team
Our round-the-clock team of travel experts can tailor a trip to your tastes, whatever the size of your budget.
Luxury Villa Specialist
A seasoned traveller, Olivia is happiest with her toes in the sand and a cocktail firmly in one hand. She combines expertise, personal knowledge and an eye for exquisite luxury to design dream holidays for families, parties and bucket list adventures.