This gorgeous family villa, sleeping 8, is set on the hillside of Soros on Antiparos with incredible panoramic views of the sea and surrounding Cycladic islands. Nestled on a remote hillside and easy walking distance to the fabulous Soros Beach.
A luxurious and exclusive villa situated inside a beautiful and privately owned property, on the beguiling Island of Antiparos. A generous, comfortable and open-plan sitting room connects to a covered terrace facing the sea, perfect for a pre-dinner aperitif. The villa provides four double en-suite bedrooms. A large spacious open plan, fully-equipped kitchen, outside breakfast and dining terraces and a stone wall covered lounge area beside the swimming pool.
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Beach within walking distance
- Smart TV
- Electric gate entrance
- Outdoor Barbecue
- Outdoor Kitchen and Bar
- Indoor & Outdoor Sound System
- Ceiling fans/fans
- Maid service once a week (more on request, payable locally)
- Chef on request, payable locally
There will be an end of tenancy cleaning charge of €300, to be paid locally.
- On the top floor of the villa, this delightful airy suite has a walk-in dressing area and a stunning roof terrace. Offering guests panoramic views of the sea and neighbouring islands in addition to the unspoilt surroundings of a nature reserve.
- This spacious suite has its own garden terrace entrance, which leads directly from the stairs to the pool area, situated on the lower ground floor.
- A more intimate and stylish bright suite situated on the lower ground floor, this suite also offers a separate dressing area.
- A generous suite with lots of light and its own garden terrace entrance, which leads directly from the stairs to the pool area, situated on the lower ground floor.
- The Old Town – is a 15-20 minute drive along the coast where you can find abundant cafes, restaurants and bars, as well as several supermarkets, two butchers, a fishmonger as well as many beautiful boutiques
- Soros Beach – 5 min walk
- Boat hire – 5 min walk
Meet The Team
Our round-the-clock team of travel experts can tailor a trip to your tastes, whatever the size of your budget.
Luxury Villa Specialist
A seasoned traveller, Olivia is happiest with her toes in the sand and a cocktail firmly in one hand. She combines expertise, personal knowledge and an eye for exquisite luxury to design dream holidays for families, parties and bucket list adventures.