Notting Hill Lettings Manager
Oliver Bernard Private is looking to recruit an experienced Letting Manager to join our efficient team. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to build on an already outstanding and market leading Mayfair Letting team. It is essential that you have experience working within the prime central London market, preferably in either Notting Hill, Kensington or Holland Park. You will be a collaborative individual, who has exceptional client management and a experience dealing with landlords.
Along side salary, commission would be paid on take-on’s and department revenue, as well as any introductions to escapes and London Sales.
The main focus is on the candidate and their ability to be entrepreneurial. The candidate must be proactive, self motivated and own their role. In return, the role will be split between time in the office in and an option to work from home when desired, hard work will be rewarded with flexibility.
• Obtain instructions on properties of a suitable quality and in sufficient quantity to achieve agreed business targets
• Find applicants and negotiate the rentals of properties
• Understand the district and have a sound knowledge of contemporary property values together with a keen awareness of local competition
• Research data accurately and present this information in writing to a high professional standard
• Communicate fully with all concerned to ensure that deals are managed in an efficient and professional manner
• Maintain a high profile in the community in order to obtain introductions to prospective clients
• Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the Partnership
It is essential the candidate has had experience of more than 5 years in Prime Central London in a lettings role.
Benefits included commission, access to private members club, gympass, phone and laptop.